Latest Miniature Paintings: Pink Pig, Night Owl, Splish Splash and Pink Elephant
The following art I created for a special benefit / Black Friday event at Red Raven Art Company.
Details
On sale exclusively on November 26, 2021 at the "Art 4 Everyone" Black Friday show featuring all 4x4" original paintings for $40 at Red Raven Art Company, 138 North Prince Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Any unsold artwork after Black Friday weekend will be available at the gallery through the end of December.
So far I have created three for the show, though I may see if I can create one or two more if I have time.
Pink Pig
DETAILS:
Price: $40*.
Artwork Dimensions: 4 x 4 inches
Medium: ink and acrylic on wood panel.
Year Created: 2021
Details
On sale exclusively on November 26, 2021 at the "Art 4 Everyone" Black Friday show featuring all 4x4" original paintings for $40 at Red Raven Art Company, 138 North Prince Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Any unsold artwork after Black Friday weekend will be available at the gallery through the end of December.
So far I have created three for the show, though I may see if I can create one or two more if I have time.
Pink Pig
Night Owl
Splish Splash
DETAILS:
Price: $40*.
Artwork Dimensions: 4 x 4 inches
Medium: ink and acrylic on wood panel.
Year Created: 2021
UPDATED: Just finsihed one more 4x4 inch painting for the show
Pink Elephant








Comments