New Studio!

Hello everyone! I hope the year is treating you well so far. I have taken some big steps this year so far. In addition to my new representation at Borrelli's Chestnut Hill Gallery in Philadelphia and at Touchstone Gallery in Yardley, as well as an ongoing agreement with Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center in Blue Bell, I also recently signed a lease for a combo art studio and music rehearsal space in Norristown, PA. The new space will serve as a practice pad for one of my bands (Green Cathedral) as well as be my new HQ for my art studio. I just moved in in early February. You can check out the new digs in my photos and video posted.

I am very excited about the possibilities I will have in this room - from being able to work larger to private studio tours to video content (for both art and music).




Please click on images to enlarge














Comments