Latest Artwork: Dreaming Raccoon

I found some non standard shape wood panels at my local art supply store (circles and triangles) so I thought I'd try out the new shape with my work. To start with I tried the circle shape as I thought that would fit well with my compositions.

I am also considering looking into whether or not I can get a custom made round floater frame for the artwork. If I do I'll be raising the prices to reflect the additional costs. Otherwise the artwork will be wired in the back to hang flush with the wall.

Dreaming Raccoon

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:
Price: $To be determined after framing.
Artwork Dimensions: 20 inches round diameter on 3/4" wood panel
Medium: ink and acrylic on wood panel.
Year Created: 2018










Comments