Latest Artwork: Honu's Dream

I just upgraded my camera for a new DSLR camera (yay!) so I can take much larger, crisper images of my artwork moving forward, which will help for better quality prints and art merchandise.

So this my first test photo of my latest artwork. I need to go over the controls some more to get the best optimum results but already I see an improvement in the resolution size and crispness.


In Hawaii, the green sea turtle is referred to as “honu” and is a symbol of good luck and longevity. They are currently listed as an endangered species due to a combination of factors including hunting, getting caught in fishing nets, pollution, habitat loss and more.

Honu's Dream

Original is available for sale. 
TO PURCHASE: Email Lynnette.

DETAILS:
Price: $1725. Shipping and Layaway Available
Dimensions:  24 x 24 inches
Medium: ink and acrylic on 2" deep cradled hardboard
Year Created: 2016

http://lynnetteshelley.com/honus-dream.html








Comments