Art Happenings this Friday and Saturday

I have a busy art weekend coming up so I hope some of you can come on out to see some of my shows :)

OPENS FRIDAY
I will have a bunch of  TEN artworks for sale at Kennett Square's wonderful contemporary art gallery, Mala Galleria. I hope I can see you there during the opening reception on August 7, 6-9 PM. The show will run through the month of August.

DETAILS
August 7-31, 2015
Mala Galleria,
206 East State Street,
Kennett Square, PA. 


Opening Reception is August 7, 6-9 PM.

Some of my work below














RECEPTION SATURDAY
It's the two year anniversary of JAM Gallery, the contemporary art gallery I run with owner Melanie Fisher. The current show is our 2nd Annual Juried Art Exhibition, where you can see amazing works by regional artists chosen by jurors Karen Kieser and Jeff Schaller. I also have a few works in the show, including my collaborative art set "Beetleflight" with artist Jennifer Domal.

Through August 29, 2015
JAM Gallery,
321 East King Street,
Malvern, Pennsylvania. 


2nd Year Birthday Bash on August 8, 6-9 PM.




Comments