Latest Artwork: Remember the Dodo

Well I just had a super busy weekend taking part in the Chester County Studio Tour, which really went well for me. I ended up selling seven original artworks plus some prints, plus made an appointment to sell a larger work to someone on a different date. And made some contacts with a few others who may be interested in buying different pieces. So overall it was a success for me, plus I got to hang out with some very cool artists at the host studio - Monique Kendikian Sarkessian, Randall Graham and Sandi Neiman Lovitz.

Anyway, now I have to get busy in the studio again as I have an art festival in June to prep for as well as some major shows happening in August and September that I need quite a few pieces for (in addition to smaller shows in June and July). See my exhibition schedule for a full list of upcoming events.


So here is my first of several smaller works I plan on making, before I make another larger work (which I am currently ruminating an idea in my head)

Remember the Dodo
by Lynnette Shelley
8 x 8 inches
Mixed Media on Aquabord
$185 for sale
www.lynnetteshelley.com













Comments