Pictures from an Exhibition: Blank Canvas Gallery and the Manayunk Roxborough Art Center

This past weekend was the openings of two different art shows - the "Beautiful Creatures" art show where I was the featured artist at Blank Canvas Gallery in New Hope, PA, and the 5th annual juried art show at the Manayunk Roxborough Art Center (MRAC) in Philadelphia (where my artwork "Athene" was awarded "Outstanding Mixed Media" by the juror). For more information about my current exhibition schedule, please visit my website.

A short video showing the Blank Canvas Gallery



A photo recap below. Please click on images to enlarge.










Ted and his raven, Black, came by to visit

Ted and his raven, Black, came by to visit

BONUS Black the Raven Video:



We came back from the reception to see this beautiful pink sky over Ambler.

beautiful pink sky

My artwork "Athene" won Outstanding Mixed Media at the MRAC's 5th annual juried art show.




My artwork "Jangala", also in the show at the MRAC




Comments