Work in Progress: To be Titled (Miniature Horse in the Bamboo)

Spent a the day with an artist friend yesterday sketching her miniature horses. I started a new ink piece measuring 11 x 14" from my time there. Below are some of the WIP photos of the artwork as well as some shots of the miniature horses. There was also a bamboo grove in one section of the yard, which the horses liked to play with - which is how I got the idea for putting the bamboo in the background of the artwork.

I took some photos of the miniature horses while I was there for reference photos for later. ANd just because they were cute.

They were hard to draw because kept coming up to us and trying to nose through my art supplies or lick our pencils. lol

These are just unedited camera phone photos.




























Comments