Latest Artwork: The Cephalopod

Last night I made a new wood panel piece that I am thinking of entering into a juried small works show, along with another artwork. I've entered several juried shows that I am waiting to hear back on my results, so hopefully, some of them will end up in some new show bookings in my schedule. A couple in particular I am really hoping to get into. Details later.....

"The Cephalopod"
8 x 10 inches
Mixed media on wood panel
(mostly graphite and colored pencils, with some oil pastel, as well as an acrylic glaze).




I will be painting the sides of this panel an iridescent gold color






Comments

Mark K said…
Now that is good. Love the eyes - they have a relaxed quality about them, as if the octopus is regarding you like a casual observer would.

Beautiful piece :)