Meet Magnus

Yes, this is the obligatory post where I introduce my new kitty cat, whom we adopted today from Capic Cats in New Jersey. Please bear with me ;) He's six months old, a Maine Coon (or possibly Siberian Forest Cat?) mix. Although you can't see it so much in these photos, he's a black smoke color. He's super soft and VERY gentle. We have him in our bathroom now as we acclimate him to his new surroundings but he's been super sweet and gentle as we've petted him, and has doesn't use his claws at all when he's playing with you. I think he'll be big when full grown  because he has big paws, but only time will tell.

I'll try and get some better photos later as these are just quickies I did with flash. The last two photos are by Hope Valenti from the CAPIC Cats rescue group.










Comments

Anonymous said…
he's beautiful.