This Weekend: Brandywine Festival of the Arts

This weekend I'll be a participating artist at the Brandywine Festival of the Arts at the Brandywine Park in Wilmington, DE. This is an annual arts festival that has been going on over 50 years and gets thousands of spectators over the course of the weekend. Besides a huge variety of juried art, sculpture, high-end crafts and jewelry and other hand made items, there is also food and live music in a very park atmosphere. I vended there last year for the first time and had a lot of fun so knew I had to try it again this year.

Look for me at booth B37 (see map of the festival grounds). Visitor FAQ here. I'll be bringing a variety of affordable original artworks for sale (from larger size, "over the couch" pieces, to my smaller ink "minis") as well as two different sizes of affordable matted archival art prints (perfect for presents or to keep for yourself). Hope to see you there!

Check out my website at www.lynnetteshelley.com to view some of my artwork.


Comments