Pictures from an Exhibition: Manayunk-Roxborough Art Center (MRAC)

Today was the kick off (and reception) for the Manayunk-Roxborough Art Center's 3rd annual juried exhibition. I was honored to be chosen in the show for the third year in a row, as well as have my artwork "The White Buffalo (and the Red)" awarded third prize by guest juror Michael Adams.The show runs weekends until July 31st (with a closing awards ceremony on the 31st from 3 to 5 PM). All of my artwork at the show is for sale. Please email me at redeye@designbyredeye.com with inquiries.

Some photos from the reception earlier today.

"The White Buffalo (and the Red)" won third prize. Here it is on the wall next to some other award-winning artwork by other Pennsylvania artists.

My artwork"Arabesque" (top painting)

My artwork "The Locust" on right.








Comments