Art Show Recap plus new Work in Progress Photos


Whew! It’s been crazy the past few days here. I just participated in the 12th Annual Art for the Cash Poor at the Crane Arts Building in Philadelphia on June 11 and 12. AFTCP is a large art festival featuring all handmade items at $199 or less, plus live music, lots of food, raffles and other fun. I decided to participate this year and brought out a ton of art prints as well as some of my smaller originals. All in all things went well for me, and I even had a buyer who could not make it out to the show in person send me an email to purchase one of my originals at the show.
(Here I am looking a little worse for the wear in this photo. This was taken just after set up on the first day. The space for the show has no air conditioning at was pretty hot and humid out and I had just finished hauling in a whole car load of art plus tables and easels and display stuff…. but the show was worth the effort.)
The following three originals ink minis are now sold
The Laughing Bat

The Laughing Fish
The Lion that Dreams
WORK IN PROGRESS
Also I started a new piece a couple of days ago. Tentatively called “The White Buffalo”, this artwork measures 19 × 25 inches and is created with oil pastels, liquid gold leaf and colored pencils (so far) on Canson pastel paper. I am thinking of adding in a red buffalo kneeling in some prairie grass on the left.

Comments