12th Annual Art for the Cash Poor is THIS WEEKEND

As you'll know if you have been following my blog or facebook posts, I have a big art fair this coming weekend, June 11-12, at the Crane Arts Building in Philadelphia as part of Inliquid's annual Art for the Cash Poor show. This is the 12th installment of the popular Art for the Cash Poor (AFTCP), which features tons of local artists, crafters, jewelry makers and other artisans selling their handmade wares for $199 or less (in many cases much less). There is also live music, raffles and tons of food vendors and other entertainment, all in a big arts space.

Details below:

12th Annual Art for the Cash Poor

Where 
The Crane Arts Building 1400 N. American Street, Philadelphia, PA 
MAP

When 
Saturday, June 11, 2011, noon - 6 pm
Sunday, June 12, 2011, noon - 6 pm
rain or shine


For this show I plan on bringing out much of my recent ink mini pieces, as well as some other smaller original works, framed prints and matted archival art prints. I finished up two more of my smallest works to date (not including some ACEOs I've made in the past) over the past couple of days and I will be bringing these to the show as well. 

The Laughing Bat, Ink / Red Wine / Liquid Gold Leaf on Paper, 5 x 7 inches

The Pensive Goat, Ink / Red Wine on Paper, 5 x 7 inches


Here are some photos of all the minis that I am bringing to the show in their frames for perspective. Please click on images to enlarge.













Comments