Sneak Peak at Another Work In Progress plus March Art Shows

This is obviously at the very beginning stages (and as yet has no title). I hope to get a good chunk more work on this done tonight….
It’s going to be a leopard in a tree, but I was thinking of doing a slightly Moorish style design in the background, but in leaf colors. I’ll have to see how I feel as the leopard progresses though.

In the meantime, I have several shows going on this month if you want to check out my artwork in person:

MARCH ART EVENTS

March 2011
No Bare Walls Framing Studio,
13 W. Butler Ave., Ambler, PA.; 215.654.9106.
Three of my original artworks will be on display / sale.

March 11, 2011
Group Exhibition & Party at the Pancakes & Booze Art Show at Bookspace, 1113 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia, PA. 21-plus. $5. 8 PM-2 AM.

March 18 - April 17, 2011
Group exhibition at the 34th Annual Art on Paper National Juried Exhibition at the Maryland Federation of Art's (MFA) Circle Gallery, 18 State Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401. The reception will be held on Sunday, 
March 27, 3-6pm with awards presented at 5pm.


March 19, 2011
Southern Delaware Heart & Stroke Gala, Sheraton Dover Hote, 1570 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE. 8-11 PM.  One of my art pieces will be auctioned off at a charity auction. Link to the facebook event page

Comments

Victoria said…
Beautiful...you are wonderfully talented! Shine on!! Gorgeous!
Victoria~