Pictures from an Exhibition: Last Night's Artist Reception at Nichols Berg Gallery

Last night's opening reception for my solo show at the Nichols Berg Gallery in Philadelphia was a lot of fun. Gallery owner Steve Nichols took a few photos, which I've posted below. The show runs until Feb. 26th....








In other news, I am also part of a group show at Gallery 1901 in Wilmington, DE. It's located on 1901 Delaware Ave., and here is a link to it's facebook page. The opening was last night, and since that was the same night as my solo show reception, I could not be there unfortunately. However, there will be another reception on Feb. 12th which will feature live music and poetry readings and I'll be heading down for that. I have five pieces at the show.  

View all of my upcoming events here: 

Comments