Going International!


I can now spill the beans officially: This past Friday I signed a non-exclusive licensing contract for nine of my images with Price Imports LLC ( www.priceimports.com ). Price Imports sells art products to retailers all over the world – including Bed Bath and Beyond, Kirkland’s, Hobby Lobby and many more in the USA, and in Europe, companies like Carrefour, and Metro and many others.
Artwork that is going to be licensed includes: THE ESCAPE, LEAPS AND BOUNDS (The IMPALA), BIRD’S EYE VIEW, THE FLIGHT OF HONU, THE GARDEN, MINERVA, BLUE BIRD, CHEETAH GAZE and ILLUMINATED SEAHORSE.
I am very excited for this opportunity to have my art be seen by more people!

Comments

Teddy O'Neill said…
Well done Lynette, talent, on it's own, is a wonderful thing, and you have it in abundance, but talent combined with hard work and dedication will take you wherever you want to go.