Art Overload

Whoo! I am finally back online after nearly three weeks of internet inactivity due to incompetence from my services provider after a recent move. In late August I moved to a much bigger apartment and have much more room for my art / studio space set-up. So I am excited to be setting up the new space and am going to take part in a local arts festival just outside my front door in the next couple of weeks to test the waters here (see the Ambler Oktoberfest).

In the meantime, some recaps of what I’ve been up to. Last weekend I participated in the Brandywine Festival of the Arts , a 50-year-old outdoor arts festival based out of Wilmington, DE which gets about 20,000 visitors over the course of the weekend. I set up a booth for two exhausting but worthwhile days and happy to report a successful sales venture. I will most likely be doing the fest again next year.
Some photos below:
Lord Masque (aka Brandon Lord Ross) helping with the tent set up.
Set up was around 7:30 AM.
Also I sold the following two original artworks this past week:
"Bird’s Eye View" (2010)
and
"Red Fox, Gold Birds" (2009)
And also, I thought I’d share with you some work in progress photos of my latest artwork, "Carousel", that I finished earlier today. I hope to get some pro photos of it within the next few days so as to make it available for prints. This may become part of a series of Carousel horses that I create….
For this artwork I used a combination of gouache, oil pastels, acrylic, colored pencils, liquid gold and copper leaf and sharpie marker.
And also I just uploaded a new artwork to my Redubble storefront called Dragon Dance
This was completed a few weeks ago but I've been unable to upload it until now....

Comments