Revamped Website plus WIN A FREE PRINT

Hola!
I’ve been a busy bee and reworked my whole website, and in particular made my art sales a little more intuitive (hopefully!). I’ve also added some new prints to the print shop and did some spring cleaning in general.

So, because many eyes are better than just mine, I’d like you to check out the site and let me know if you see any glaring errors or have any suggestions and in general just test-drive it and let me know what you think. I’m going to still be tweaking the site over the next week or so, but the main meat-and-potatoes front-end stuff is finished (I think).

To thank you for your help, I’m awarding one lucky person a FREE signed and matted giclee print from me.

TO WIN A FREE PRINT, please follow these instructions:

1) Fill out the form on the contact page of the website at www.lynnetteshelley.com.
2) Please put FREE PRINT in the subject line
3) Please include the title of your favorite artwork on the site
4) Add anything else you want to say about the site

I’ll be picking one name out of a hat (so to speak) in the next week. I’ll send that person an email to alert them that he or she won and get his or her mailing information from them, so please make sure you give me your correct email address when you fill out the contact form.

SPECIAL OFFER
Also, for anybody who purchases an original artwork from me any time from now until the end of May (at at least a $200 value), you will get a FREE signed and matted giclee print with your purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.
AND if you haven’t joined my facebook fan page yet, please do so!
Lynnette

Comments