Upcoming Events: State of the Arts and Dragon Con

THIS SATURDAY, I will be giving an in-store art demonstration at Simply S.O.T.A. (State of the Arts) located at 26 N Main St., New Hope, PA 18938 from 1 PM onwards. I’ll be working on the March Hare from my new Wonderland series as well as selling matted and signed giclee prints and a few originals. So if you are in the area, please stop by and say hi.

A few days later I pack up my rental car and head south to Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA (a 16 hour drive for me!), one of the largest fantasy / sci-fi conventions in the world (attendance is estimated between 35-40,000 annually). I will be bringing 33 original artworks for sale, as well as a large selection of matted and signed giclee prints. Dragon Con runs from September 4-7. For more information about DC, see their website at http://www.dragoncon.org.

More information about all of my upcoming events, please visit my website at http://www.lynnetteshelley.com

I am also going to be announcing a contest here shortly where you can win a FREE signed giclee print from me. Stay tuned for details!

Latest artworks:


A Little Bird Told Me


Minerva


The White Rabbit


Queen of Hearts


The Mad Hatter

Comments