ICONS


Icon I: The Ram


I started working on a new series of artworks earlier this week, and I completed the first one earlier today. The series, called ICON, is inspired by the stylized portraiture found in religious icons, as well as in art nouveau. I have also started experimenting with adding colored foil embellishments to the mixed media artworks.

My first ICON portrait is The Ram. Other animals likely to be included in the new series are a rabbit, a fox, a magpie, bull, and some sort of big cat (perhaps a cheetah or lion).

You can buy a card or print of ICON 1: THE RAM on my Red Bubble site.

I am also now working on getting giclee prints created of five artworks for my upcoming show at Dragon Con. Read about it and view selected artworks on my exhibitions page on my website.

Comments