Icon II: The Panther



I've been busy all week working on a logo design for a client, but I found time to finish up a second artwork for my new ICON series. This one depicts a regal panther in royal purple hues set against a golden background. You can purchase a matted print, poster or canvas print or card of Icon II through my RedBubble site. I have a bunch more of my artwork available through that site as well. You can also buy a tshirt featuring Icon II through my zazzle shop.

I was at the art store the other day and picked up some 18K gold leaf, so expect shinier artworks to come ;) Also I am in the midst on working on a project, that, if all goes well, will be at a new exhibit on Geckos at Philadelphia's Academy of Natural Sciences this summer. Details TBA.

I am also currently working on having some giclee prints made of Icon I and II as well as The Puma (see below) for retail sales. For those of you who may wish to purchase a giclee online, I signed up with a new webstore on ArtistRising.com. This site features standard giclee prints on matte paper for reasonable prices. Check out my gallery and store by clicking here.

Comments