TONIGHT



Tonight, as part of the First Friday Arts Crawl in Philly, I am having one of my largest solo art shows to date. Artist reception is from 6 to 9:30 PM and is free, with free wine and other refreshments. The show will be at Mendez Homes and Investments, 2480 Frankford Ave, 19125; (215) 291-2891‎ (across from the Walking Fish Theater in the Fishtown section of Philly).

If you are in the area, I hope you can make it out! As always, you can check out my artwork online at wwww.lynnetteshelley.com.

Also I am excited to announce that I have just passed jury selection for the art show at Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA, from September 4-7. Dragon Con is one of the largest sci fi/fantasy-themed conventions in the world (over 35K attendance each year), and the art show is a major component of the convention. There will be a lot of well-known sci fi artists there, so it will be a big honor for me to be a part of the show. More details about what I'll be bringing with me at a later date...

Comments