Spring Art Events

APRIL 1-30 2009 | Solo Art Show at the Good Karma Cafe, 331 S. 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103; 215.546.1479. I have seven pieces hanging up at this show.

ONGOING: In addition, I now have two original artworks in a new arts store in New Hope called Simply S.O.T.A (State of the Arts), as well as some printed art cards. We are currently working on setting up an art show in the area so I’ll let you know when all the details fall into place.

Simply S.O.T.A
: State of the Arts Store and Gallery, 26 North Main Street, New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938. Current artwork for sale at the gallery include: The Green Man and The Hummingbird, as well as my "Birds of a Feather" art cards.

I am also working on getting into a large national art show for the end of the summer, but my works are currently being scrutinized by a jury so I won’t know if I pass until the end of the April.

I also recently joined ArtWanted.com, an online art gallery which allows you to produce “on demand” prints and other merchandise of your works. So far I have about half of my works have print and merchandise options available. More to come soon. Visit my site on ArtWanted at ArtWanted.com/LynnetteShelley and click on the “Store” tab to see my sales.

Comments