Two New Projects Launch This Week

Two of my recent projects launched this week. First off is a website design for client Idea Design. Idea Design is new a Montgomery County, PA real estate staging and interior design services company. I provided the css/xhtml coding as well as the art direction for the site. Check out the website here. Some screenshots are below:





Secondly, I was recently contacted by Isaacs Consulting to "skin" a website for an e-commerce site for company that sells handmade batik fabrics from Bali. The company was co-founded by Princess Mirah, the granddaughter of the last reigning ruler of Bali. I provided the photoshop files for Issaacs consulting and they set up the site. View Bali Fabrics website here. Some screenshots are below:









I should be launching another site this week. Stay tuned.....

Comments