New Artworks and Upcoming Shows



I just completed a couple of new artworks and am working on some more for some upcoming shows. First up: I am currently exhibiting at two locations until the end of the month: Triumph Brewery in Old City, Philadelphia and Jenkintown Java in Jenkintown, PA.

I have an artist's reception at Jenkintown Java THIS Saturday from 7 to 9 PM. I'll be creating a work while I'm there, and there will be refreshments, so come on by if you're in the area.

Other upcoming shows within the next few weeks:

Jan. 24 2009 | Group arts show at Studio 34, 4522 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143; 215.387.3434. Part of a Frontline Philadelphia event. 7 PM to 11 PM. Free Refreshments.

NEW!Feb. 6-28, 2009 | Group Art Show at Salon 130, 130 Chestnut St. Philadelphia PA 19106; 215-574-2095. On February 6 at 5 PM, there will be an artist's reception as part of the Philadelphia First Friday Arts Crawl.

I have a few more shows and events currently being booked, so expect some future announcements...

My new works:


"The Harpy"


"The Green Stag"

Comments