Arts Show Tonight, plus New Works

I will be at an arts/craft show tonight selling some of my work. Blurbage below:

BUY LOCAL THIS HOLIDAY
(Seriously Local!)


Arts and Crafts Show at the High Point,THIS FRIDAY, Dec. 12 and NEXT FRIDAY Dec. 19
The High Point is located at 602 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA. http://www.highpointcafe.us.com
Time: 5 to 8 PM

Many different types of artists and crafts people will be represented, including moi.

In other arts news, I finished up some new work, and I am also working on revamping my entire Redeye Design website. I expect to have that launched by early next week.
I made "The Green Lion" based off the depiction of "The Green Lion Swallowing the Sun". Read more about alchemy and animal symbolism here. I need to take some better photos of the illustration, which is 19" x 25" on orange watercolor paper. I also made a smaller version at 8 1/2" x 11" on green watercolor paper, as well as a depiction of the Asian mythological creature, the Baku, a chimerical dream-eating creature consisting of an elephant's trunk and tusks, an ox tail and tiger's claws.









Comments