Blog Log....



Cool news. It looks like I'll be adding another art show to my upcoming list of exhibitions. I'll have more details in a bit but it will be a solo show this winter in Jenkintown, PA.

In the meantime, I'd like to send a shout out to Lilana for helping me with some web coding problems last night and today.

In the e-music cue: Currently downloading Black Flag, Lydia Lunch, Peter Hammill, Robert Rich, Minutemen, and a bunch of 007 theme songs (can't wait for the next film!). A good day overall....

Also, if you ever were DYING To be morphed into a manga character, or looking for a good way to waste fifteen minutes, check out this site: http://www.faceyourmanga.com. Below are myself and Lord Brandon's manga portraits, followed by Miss Lilana's rendition of herself, and the mysterious Mr. E, followed by The Master and the Fourth Doctor from Dr. Who fame. In the bottom row, the Lady Renee sent in her depictions of herself and the elusive Mr. Karas, who looks rather zombie like in this cartoon.

Comments