My Solo Art Show

Well, I just got back from hanging up thirteen (cue scary music) of my artworks at the High Point Cafe in Philadelphia for my first solo art show. The show will hang from August 1 through the end of September and features various sizes and prices of artworks from my creature series. Featured works include "The Mandrill", several "Red Dragon" series illustrations, "The Lemur", "The Blue Horse", "Sadie", "The Leopard", and more. There will be an artist reception, most likely at the end of August, but I'll post more info about that at a later date. For more on this and other upcoming art exhibits, visit my site at Redeye Design.

Below are some pics of the artwork hang:



Loading up the car on the way to the High Point.




The "Green Dragon" was not amused by such cramped conditions in the backseat....








The artwork and me.

Comments