August Art Newsletter

AUGUST
ART NEWS
from artist Lynnette Shelley

See my new website at 
www.LynnetteShelley.com

Hello everyone, happy summer!
I hope everyone is managing to keep cool in and is enjoying vacation if they have it. I'm taking a working vacation to Rehoboth this August 10-11 when I take part at the 42nd annual Outdoor Fine Art and Fine Craft Show at the Rehoboth Art League in Rehoboth, DE. I'm packing my SPF 100 as well as a bunch of my latest artworks, and I hope to see you there! See details below.


"Tropical Daydream", 18 x 18 inches, ink and acrylic on wood panel

SAVE THE DATE!
August 10-11, 2019
46th Annual Outdoor Fine Art & Fine Craft Show at the Rehoboth Art League,
12 Dodds Lane, Rehoboth, Delaware.
I will be at booth #67.
Hours:

Saturday 10 AM-5 PM, Sunday, 10 AM-4 PM.
RAIN OR SHINE

RSVP to Lynnette's event page here.

There is a weekend entry fee of $5 for adult. There is no charge for children under the age of 12. Tickets can be purchased at the gate.

 
Over 125 artists and artisans from around the country will display and sell their fine art and fine crafts amidst the Rehoboth Art League’s 3.5+ acre historic wooded campus in Henlopen Acres.
The annual Outdoor Show is a juried event yielding exceptional work, and many of the artists actively enjoy demonstrating their creativity during each day of the show. Historically, work was hung on snow fences surrounding the property, and some artists maintain this homage to history, while others display their work in booths throughout RAL’s grounds.
The Outdoor Show is not just a fine art and fine crafts show, but is a fun summer event full of activities, including great food, music, historic tours, children’s activities, artist demonstrations, gallery exhibits, beautiful gardens, the historic Homestead, and a Dogfish Head Beer Garden.

PLEASE NOTE: Although the Outdoor Art Show runs for two weekends, I will ONLY be there the second weekend, August 10-11.

VIDEO PREVIEW
Watch a video tour of my studio where I discuss some of the work I am bringing out to the Rehoboth show here.
With my tent at the Rehoboth Art League Outdoor Show last year. Come see me at space #67 this year! 


SAVE THE DATE!
September 7-8, 2019
Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival
in East and West Parks,
Norwich, New York.
I will be at booth #32 in East Park. 

HOURS
Saturday 10 AM-6 PM;
Sunday 11 AM-5 PM.
RAIN OR SHINE.
Free Admission.

RSVP to Lynnette's event page here.


Colorscape Chenango Arts Festival is a free outdoor festival that draws 10-12,000 people to East and West Parks of downtown Norwich, NY, each year on the weekend after Labor Day, with its juried art and fine crafts for sale in an interactive atmosphere, acoustic music by professional singer-songwriters, literary arts, creative culinary arts and hands-on art experiences for all ages. Admission and all activities are entirely FREE of charge.

This is my first year at the festival. Please come on out and help make it a success so that I can make it a tradition in my show schedule.

Comments